【Product Name】 Bacterial Turbidimeter
【Product Model】 MT-06
【The main technical parameters】
1. Power supply: DC 9V/1A,
2. Scope of application: This product is only applicable to the bacterial solution with a concentration of 0~4 MCF prepared with the diluent bottle provided by our company, and the standard turbidity tube provided by our company.
1. Before using the instrument, you must read this instruction manual carefully.
2. If the user uses other non-standard power adapters to power the instrument, its electrical rating parameters must match the electrical rating parameters of the original power adapter of the machine.
3. When cleaning the surface of the instrument, you should first unplug the power supply and wipe it gently with a cotton cloth. It is strictly forbidden to use organic solvents to scrub the display screen.
4. When the instrument fails, you should contact the after-sales service department of the company, and do not disassemble it without permission to avoid damage to the instrument.
5. When the instrument is used, the ambient temperature should be 20±10℃, and there should be no strong direct sunlight, so as to avoid unnecessary test errors.
6. The instrument must not be moved or tilted during use, otherwise the accuracy of the measurement results may be affected.
7. The inside of the test bottle tank should be kept clean, and foreign objects are strictly prohibited from entering, otherwise it will affect the interpretation of the turbidimeter or damage the instrument.
8. The instrument will perform automatic calibration every time it is turned on. During the calibration, it is strictly forbidden to put the test bottle or other items in the test tank, otherwise the detection value will be inaccurate, or it will always display zero (in this case, you must take out the items in the test tank and re-install it. power on).
【Instructions for use】
1. The instrument should be placed on a stable workbench, and the environment should be clean and tidy without vibration (it is strictly forbidden to use it in a place exposed to direct sunlight).
2. Turn on the power and set the power switch to the "-" position.
3. Shake the solution bottle of the turbidity to be measured, then gently put it into the test bottle, wait for 2~3 seconds, and after the display value is stable, read the value and record it.
4. If you need to change the environment or test location of the instrument, you must wait 15-30 minutes before using it; if the user needs to use the instrument by hand, you must wear rubber gloves and the bottom of the instrument should be level (parallel to the ground) to avoid static electricity on the human body And the tilt of the instrument will affect the interpretation of the instrument.
5. There are two mold lines on the plastic bottle, and one of them must face the side of the screen during testing, otherwise it may affect the accuracy of the test.
6. Before the test, the bottom and outer wall of the bottle to be tested must be wiped clean, so as not to affect the accuracy of the reading value (the bottle cap should be held, not the bottle body when measuring).
7. During use and storage of this product, attention should be paid to dust prevention to avoid dust falling into the test slot and affecting the test performance of the instrument.
8. If the user adds a label to the bottle, it must be marked above the lowest line of the original bottle label. If the bottle has no label, the label should be more than 20mm from the bottom of the bottle, otherwise it may affect the test results of the instrument.
9. If the user needs to use the turbidimetric tube for quality control, they must choose the standard turbidimetric tube provided by the company and confirm that it is within the validity period.
The package contains: 1 turbidimeter host, 1 DC 9V/1A power adapter, 1 instruction manual, and 1 certificate of conformity.
Note: ① The liquid in the bottle to be tested cannot be lower than 20mm above the bottom of the bottle, otherwise the instrument may misjudge.
② The "+" and "-" symbols behind the measurement result indicate that the current measurement result is slightly higher or lower than the displayed value, which is a normal phenomenon.
③ If the result is displayed as "*** MCF", it means that the current turbidity of the bottle to be tested has exceeded the measuring range of the instrument.
④ Do not use an empty bottle for testing. When testing "0 MCF", the test bottle should contain at least 4mL of diluent.
【Production Date】 --------
【Product registration number】
[Manufacturing Enterprise License Number] Guangdong Food and Drug Administration Production Xu No. 20081652
【Manual preparation/revision date】 April 1, 2015
【Registrant/Recorder】 Wu Yueheng
[Address of the registrant/filer] Unit 3B-3, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, No. 10, Keji 1st Road, Gangwan Avenu
Generic Name: Necessary/Anaerobic Culture Flask (Fluorescence/Colorimetry)
Model: Type I aerobic culture flask, type II anaerobic culture flask, type III aerobic children culture flask, type IV aerobic L-type culture flask;
Specifications: 25 servings/box, 100 servings/box, 200 servings/box.
For clinical bacteremia, septicemia patient blood and sterile body fluid samples for the detection of aerobic/anaerobic bacteria.
The culture bottle contains peptone, yeast powder, vitamins and other nutrients, which can provide higher nutrients and growth factors for the growth and reproduction of bacteria, because the growth of bacteria in the medium will produce carbon dioxide. The growth and reproduction of bacteria produces carbon dioxide that can change the color of the sensor at the bottom of the culture bottle from blue-green to yellow, and the growth of bacteria can be judged by detecting changes in fluorescence or color.
It is mainly composed of a cylindrical transparent container and a butyl rubber airtight cover. The material of the container is polyethylene, and a carbon dioxide sensor is attached to the bottom of the container. The liquid bacterial culture medium and gas are stored in the container.
The main components of the culture medium:
Aerobic culture bottle: peptone 10g, yeast powder 4g, brain heart extract powder 4g, vitamin B6 0.01g, SPS 0.015g, ion adsorption resin 4g/bottle, X factor 0.005g, fluorescent indicator 10mL.
Anaerobic culture flask: peptone 10g, yeast powder 4g, brain heart extract powder 4g, vitamin B6 0.01g, SPS 0.015g, X factor 0.005g, ion adsorption resin 4g/bottle, sodium thioglycolate 1g, fluorescent indicator 10mL.
【Storage conditions and validity period】 Store in the dark at 15~30℃, and the validity period is 12 months.
Applicable to the fully automatic blood culture system produced by Zhuhai Meihua Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
1. It is very important to collect specimens correctly during bacterial culture. Correct specimen collection methods and reasonable skin disinfection are the basic needs to reduce contamination. Culture flasks
Mark the corresponding patient information and vaccination time on it.
2. Disinfect the mouth of the bottle with 75% alcohol to prevent the contamination of patient specimens.
3. Aseptically collect 5-10ML specimen (1-3ML for aerobic children's culture bottle) and inject it into the culture bottle, and inject a sufficient amount of specimen according to the indication line on the bottle label.
Send it to the laboratory as soon as possible after inoculation.
1. Check the culture bottle before use
Before use, the medium in the culture bottle is a clear and transparent liquid. If the medium is found to be turbid, precipitated (except for resin) and gas production, it means that the medium may be contaminated and cannot be used.
2. Instructions for use
1) Check the bottle with the naked eye during the culture process. The bottle with haemolysis and turbidity and the color change at the bottom shall be treated as a positive bottle.
2) All the culture flasks reported as positive should be smeared. If the smear is negative, continue to culture. If there is no bacterial growth after 7 days of culture, it can be reported as negative.
3) Negative culture flasks can be re-smeared before discarding to rule out false negatives.
【Explanation of test results】
Manual interpretation: After inoculation, put the culture bottle into a 35-37 ℃ incubator for culture, and observe once a day in the morning and evening. Confirmed by smear or seed transfer. No color change at the bottom of the culture bottle, no turbidity, precipitation, gas production and other phenomena in the culture medium, and it is judged as a negative result.
Instrument interpretation: refer to the automatic blood culture system produced by Zhuhai Meihua Medical Technology Co., Ltd. and follow the operating instructions.
[Limitations of the test method]
1. The test results largely depend on the collection of specimens. The number of bacteria in the blood is very small, and may appear in the blood intermittently. At this time, the patient needs to collect blood multiple times to improve the positive detection rate.
2. Bacteria can be seen on the smears of positive specimens, but they do not grow when inoculated with conventional medium. These specimens should be transplanted to medium in which suspected bacteria can grow.
3. In individual cases, some fastidious bacteria cannot grow in aerobic or anaerobic medium, and this fastidious bacteria requires special medium and special culture conditions.
4. In rare cases, there are individual bacteria that grow in the medium, but cannot produce enough carbon dioxide to change the color of the bottom of the culture bottle, resulting in